Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Incoming!

SpankedSo, it begins!

In a week or so we're heading to the beach to spend some quality time with J's family, which is a minefield of behavior problems just waiting to blow up in my face; consequently, J informed me tonight that I will be getting a maintenance / warning spanking the night before we leave, so as to remind me to behave for the duration of the trip. I was actually semi-expecting that, but having it confirmed without a shadow of a doubt has already triggered a defensive thought process. One that wants to protect my butt from any form of punishment for the next week or so, because something tells me she is going to make sure it's an extremely effective and painful warning. J gets stressed enough around family, not to mention the long drive, as well as various other issues without having to also deal with any of my crap - her words, not mine! In short, I think it's in my best interest to maintain my best behavior - the worst part is that the closer that spanking gets, the more critical butt protection becomes, as it will be bad enough as it is without adding onto any other existing bruises.

I can definitely vouch for the fact that J is really getting behind this DD, as we hashed out an initial draft of a spanking contract. This wasn't something that I originally planned to do, but when we discussed it we both felt that it was better for me to know what was expected in no uncertain terms. The first draft is shown at the bottom of this post, and is broken into three separate sections: a weekly task/motivation list, a maintenance agreement, and a behavior agreement. The later of the two J has said she will give some thought too over the next couple of days.

The weekly task/motivation section lists things that we both thought were reasonable in terms of a things that I need to have completed by the end of each week, and failure to complete things on the list would result in some form of motivational spanking to set me back on track the following week. The list is actually very reasonable, and even I will admit that there should be no reason that I cannot complete them each week, and the incentive is now in place unless I want to deal with a very painful consequence. On saying that, and given that the list is very doable, that will probably mean J’s motivation spankings will be far from lenient. The only real variable on that list comes at the bottom, where J has the option to add additional tasks that I need to also complete in a given period of time – those could be one off tasks for the week, reoccurring weekly tasks, or tasks that need to be completed by a certain date, week, or month.

I know those who don't understand DD will think I'm completely crazy for even wanting to set this train in motion, but as sad as it is I honestly feel this is what it will take to make the necessary changes in my life. I wish I didn't procrastinate so much, or be as lazy as I am, or have better impulse control, because then maybe I wouldn't need such an extreme form of punishment and consequence hanging continually over my head. The thing is I do need that extreme form of motivation. I'm not proud of it, but at least I have the courage and ability to admit that to myself, and more importantly to the woman I love; furthermore, I feel so lucky and blessed to have such an amazing compassionate and caring wife – one that’s willing to take me in hand so that I can become a better person.

The Spanking Contract – Initial Draft

Weekly Reoccurring Task List

Failure to complete these reoccurring tasks to J's satisfaction, and at J's discretion, will result in a motivational spanking - severity and duration to be determined by J, with no argument or excuses.

  • Exercise at least 3 times a week.
  • Maintain a calorie appropriate diet, with one free day (within reason) - Includes making smart choices when eating out.
  • Keep the kitchen clean at the end of each day, unless a pass is given.
  • All laundry must be done by the end of Saturday evening.
  • Keep the grass cut to a reasonable level.
  • Keep the brambles, weeds, and borders under control.
  • Do the school run at least twice a week.
  • Write at least 500 words M-F of commercially viable work, so 2500 words minimum are required to be presented to J as proof by Friday evening
  • Any specific additional tasks set by J for that week, e.g. clean toilets. Putting something on ‘the list’ is NOT a viable excuse anymore. These tasks, at J's discretion, may or may not be one off tasks, periodical (like every month), or even weekly.

Maintenance / Warning Spankings

To be determined by J, again severity and duration at J's discretion. I will submit to a maintenance or preemptive warning spanking without question at J's whenever J feels it's necessary.

Behavior / Punishment Spankings

Zero tolerance policy should be in effect, but punishments given at  J's discretion. Again, severity and duration to be determined by J, with no argument or excuses.

  • - No disrespectful behavior, that includes towards J, any family member, or any stranger. It's unnecessary and make me look like am ass! -- J's definition of disrespectful behavior to be determined.
  • No lying
  • Be more considerate of other peoples needs, not just my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment